2015 – Arizona Crash Statistics
- Statewide there were 116,609 crashes with 895 fatalities and 53,554
- On average 45 persons were killed each day (one every 9.79 hours).
- There were 62 persons injured every day (one every 9.82 minutes).
- Motor vehicle crashes resulted in $3.817 billion in economic losses to Arizona.
- Average Economic Cost Per Incident:
- Fatality – $1,542,240
- Incapacitating Injury – $90,270
- Non-Incapacitating Injury – $26,112
- Possible Injury – $21,420
- Property Damage Only – $11,526
Every personal injury case is different. We know the value of your case and all the types of damages you are entitled to. Don’t settle for less than your case is worth. Call for a free consultation.
Budge Law Firm, PLLC – (480) 246-8050